Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hi and Welcome to my blog. My name is Jennifer. I'm currently 23 and I am a fast food employee. I will not hesitate to say that I work for one of the more quality fast food restaurants. I work for Wendy's.

I love my job, really. It makes me feel accomplished to be at work. Working the drive thru allows me to meet some really nice people, and some really rude ones. There's also the people that I work with that annoy me to no end.

When I am not at work, I play online video games. My go to game is Wizard 101. Its produced by Kings Isle Entertainment. The game can be downloaded from www.wizard101.com

I also play Dungeons and dragons Online but I have must say it doesn't hold my attention as much as w101. I've been playing w101 for over a year and I absolutely love it.

My life is very different from where I thought I'd be, but I'm beginning to realize that that's ok. Life doesn't always work out the way you think.

I can be very judgemental at times, but I won't say it to your face. I hate confrontation. I am very close with my parents and I'm not ashamed of that even though I have been critisized for it.

I've done a couple of blogs in the past, all at different times of my life. I'd like this to be a place to vent about my frustrations. and also a place to boast my accomplishments.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro. I hope you come back for my next entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment